Writing – Composition – Transcription – Correction
I write on your behalf or in an advisory role,,depending on your preferences, with a listening ear to ensure open discussion.
Improve both the content and the form of your text.
“Whatever we conceive well we express clearly
and words flow with ease.”
L’art poétique (1674) Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux
Whether as a writing coach or through the reading of your personal documents (private letters), university or professional work, I can help you structure your ideas, work through the twists and turns of spelling, syntax and grammar so that your text is a pleasure to read and you take your reader on a journey.
- Memoirs, theses, internship reports,
- A change in professional orientation: a well written CV and covering letter will open doors for you.
- Administrative and commercial writing,
- Information reports, internal newsletters, mailshots,
- Business reports, technical and commercial documents, company promotions, speeches, open letters, acknowledgements, etc
- During the creation of a website, an essential communication tool and a showcase for your company, its keywords are essential for your listing, and clear, relevant content will attract your client’s attention.
- Create your brochures, flyers and product information on line…
Administrative writing (personal)
Whether you need help finding your way through tedious administration, you would like to express your disagreement, you seek common ground during legal disputes or you wish to find an amiable solution,Vos mots, Ma plume can write your application, having carried out the research that matches your requirements.
Proofreading of your work to critique and improve your presentation for better results (CV, covering letter, etc.)
WRITING – COMPOSITION – CORRECTION – TRANSCRIPTION
Data entry and transcription (professional)
A meeting, a seminar, a board of directors’ meeting, an interview, a review; drawing up reports from events such as these is useful and presenting them concisely and well makes a good impression.